- Are passionate about creating, whether in the niche of home decor, crafts, design or recipes
- Love connecting with companies and trying their products
- Enjoy sharing their experiences with their audiences
We do require a few things up front. We feel that this list is easily attainable if you are truly serious about blogging:
- You must have been blogging for at least six months
- You must post at least two times a week on your primary blog
- You must have original content (this just means your posts should be written by you, even if you link to other people)
- Your blog should not have a high ratio of giveaways and sponsored posts to original content (this is not a good fit for our particular sponsors)
- You must engage with your readers via your blog and social media – this could include comments, Facebook posts, Tweets or other means of online communication
- Your blog should be easy to read. Don’t forget to check for spelling and grammatical errors
- Your design should be clean, attractive and easy-to-read – our posts are creative, and this is important in our category
- Right now we are only able to accept applicants in North America (US or Canada). We hope to expand our network at a later date.
If you’re ready, APPLY HERE to be a part of our network. Note that our application process can take a few weeks. You’ll hear from us soon, and we look forward to working with you.
If you are already a blogger with us and have a question, please visit our Blogger FAQs.